The Upper Moreland Soccer Club offers Fall Intramural Soccer for U6 through U15 for both boys and girls. The fall program is geared towards the beginner player as well as older boys and girls who enjoy playing recreational soccer.
- Games are played on Saturday mornings generally starting the weekend after labor day and ending the first Saturday in November.
- Game times are either 9, 10 or 11am.
- All games are at the Upper Moreland Middle School Fields.*Exception for 2017 season as the school is under construction. Field details will be made available in mid August
- All age groups are co-ed
- Age groups are typically combined and usually separated by U6, U7, U8, U10, ,U12, and U15. Age group is set by birth year per US Soccer guidelines. For more information please click here.*Adjustments may need to be made based on registration numbers
- Parent Volunteers coach the teams
- Practices typically start the first week of August
- Practices are at coaches discretion but typically 2 per week
- Registration Typically opens Feb. 1st and closes the first week of August.
- All players receive Jersey, Shorts and Socks
Cost for Fall Intramural Soccer is $120.