The Upper Moreland Soccer Club offers Spring Soccer for U6 through U13 for both boys and girls. The spring program is geared towards the beginner player as well as older boys and girls who enjoy playing recreational soccer.
- Games are played on Sunday afternoons generally starting the first weekend in April and ending the weekend before Memorial Day.
- Game times are either 1, 2 or 3pm.
- All games are at the Upper Moreland Middle School Fields.
- Games are not played on Easter or Mother’s Day weekend.
- All age groups are co-ed
- Age groups are typically combined and usually separated by U7, U9, U11, U13. *Adjustments may need to be made based on registration numbers
- Parent Volunteers coach the teams
- No practices
- Registration Typically opens Feb. 1st and closes the first week of March.
Cost for Spring Intramural Soccer is $45.